By Gary C. White,Robert A. Garrott
- Presentation of software program courses for fixing particular problems
- Design of radio-tracking studies
- Mechanics of knowledge collection
- Estimation of place by way of triangulation
- Graphic presentation of animal migration, dispersal, constancy, and association
- Home diversity estimation, habitat usage, and estimation of survival premiums and inhabitants size
Read or Download Analysis of Wildlife Radio-Tracking Data PDF
Best ecology books
The poles endure weather alterations exceeding these within the remainder of the area by way of their pace and quantity, and feature a key position in modulating the weather of the Earth. Ecosystems tailored to polar environments tend to develop into at risk of weather alterations. Their responses let us examine and foresee the impression of adjustments at decrease latitudes.
Carbonate depositional structures within the Paleozoic geologic time signify fewer experiences in paleoecological interactions than the siliciclastic structures. to guage this distinction, the paleontology of the center Devonian Dundee Formation in Ohio has been explored. This geologic formation represents an enormous surroundings within the Michigan Basin of North the USA.
Wild horses, zebras, asses, and feral equines show fascinating and intricate social buildings that captivate the human mind's eye and elicit quite a lot of feelings that impression conservation and administration efforts. This booklet, spearheaded by way of Jason I. Ransom and Petra Kaczensky, brings jointly the world’s major specialists on equid ecology, administration, and conservation to supply a synthesis of what's identified approximately those iconic species and what should be performed to avoid wasting a few of them altogether.
The purpose of this book is to systematize and talk about inhabitants genetic reports of freshwater fish in a area that harbors the best range of species between all inland water ecosystems. This quantity explores the genetic overview for a few orders, households and species of Neotropical fishes, and gives an summary on genetic assets and variety and their relationships with fish domestication, breeding, and foodstuff construction.
- Woodlands: A Disappearing Landscape
- Food, Energy, and Society, Third Edition
- Ecosystem Management: Adaptive, Community-Based Conservation
- Seaweeds and their Role in Globally Changing Environments: 15 (Cellular Origin, Life in Extreme Habitats and Astrobiology)
- Spellman's Standard Handbook for Wastewater Operators: Intermediate Level, Volume II: Volume 2
- Nature and Farming: Sustaining Native Biodiversity in Agricultural Landscapes
Extra resources for Analysis of Wildlife Radio-Tracking Data
Analysis of Wildlife Radio-Tracking Data by Gary C. White,Robert A. Garrott